There is nothing better than knowing your work is appreciated! I am so excited to receive the Liebster Award from four amazing bloggers!
I HIGHLY recommend checking out all of their blogs, every single on them brings something unique to the blogging world and are all around awesome people! I really do love bloggers who reach out and acknowledge when they enjoy another blogger’s work! This is truly an awesome community.
The Rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
1. Thank/link the person who nominated you
2. Answer the questions from your nominator
3. Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers (link them)
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees
5. Notify your nominees through social media/blogs.
I am going to answer all the questions but I really don’t think I can think of 44 bloggers…well I could but it would take me the whole day. SO I am going to answer all the questions given to me then choose 11 bloggers.
Questions from Yvonne at FunkyForty.com
- You are on a desert island and you can bring ONE book, what would it be and why? A Land More Kind Than Home by Wiley Cash because it is amazing
- Same desert island, what celebrity would you want to be stuck with and why?
- Why did you choose your blogs name? I honestly just wanted a blog name that sounded fun when you said it and I was a Media Studies major in college
- What is your favorite vacation ever? Riviera Maya, Mexico
- Favorite movies as a kid? Matilda
- What is your dream job/career/life goal? Documentary Cameraman
- Who are your top 3 favorite bloggers? KissableComplexions, Song of Style and Pioneer Woman Cooks
- Favorite place to splurge? Sephora or Bloomingdales
- What is your guilty pleasure? Reality TV
- Name the top 3 things to see/do or eat in YOUR state. Visit the Delaware water gap, eat a taylor ham egg and cheese bagel and go down the shore!
- What do you do when you are not blogging? I work full time and hang out with family and friends
Questions from Gabrielle at Stick It Together
Is blogging the beginning of a future writing career? To be honest I have no idea, I am simply enjoying the ride
Where do you feel you can truly be yourself/at home? When I am in the outdoors with friends
Name 3 things you want to do/complete in the next 12 months. Build a better blog, make some big life changes, be bolder
Who is your style/fashion influence? Grace Coddington
What is your life goal? To be fearless
Whats your favorite flower? Roses
Do you have a particular smell that fills your with happiness? An apple bourbon candle from Goose Creek Candles and a campfire
Describe the last outfit you put together and wore that made you feel a million dollars. A black leather pleated mid length skirt with a top that had a huge photo of the northern lights on it and paired with D’orsay heels and a red lip.
What song would you be most likely to get up and dance to? (and be truthful because bloggers don’t judge). 500 miles NO SHAME
If you could blog about something completely out of your comfort zone, what would it be? My personal beliefs on hot button issues
What small thing would show you and your loved ones that you had achieved something you were proud of? To be able to work with well known brands
Questions from Sarah at Fresh Curiosities
My questions for you:
1. What is your favourite colour? Blue
2. The best TV show you have seen? Buffy the Vampire Slayer
3. Why did you start blogging? April of 2014
4. Do you shop at Lush? If so what is your favourite product? I love love love their Dream Cream Lotion and American Cream Conditioner
5. Where so you see yourself in 10 years time? Having a career and hopefully a family!
6. Current celebrity crush? Chris Pratt
7. Favourite blogs? KissableComplexions, Song of Style and Pioneer Woman Cooks
8. If you had to live on what food what would it be? Buffalo Wings
9. What has made you really proud recently? I was able to somewhat get over my fear of flying….somewhat
10. Is there anything that you are really passionate about? Protecting the outdoors
11. Do you have any pets? Two dogs named Curtis and Norman and a fish named Puckers!
Now for my nominees!
Aly at World According to Aly
Joy at Shy Girl 714
Haley at This Birdhouse
Britney at Live Love Army Life
Anna at Nitty Gritty Pretty
Srna at Positively Curvy
Heather at Humbly Heather
Whitney at Gussied Up with Whitney
Hana at The Shy Style
Michelle at She Has Always Been A Dreamer
Lottie at Chunky Jumpers
1. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
2. What is the most difficult thing about blogging?
3. What else do you do besides blogging?
4. What is one item you would splurge on?
5. What are you looking forward to the most in 2015?
6. Who is the person you admire most and why?
7. What do you do to relax after a long day?
8. What is your favorite kind of food?
9. What is your favorite genre of music?
10. Who would you want to play you in a movie about your life?
11. What is the biggest obstacle you have overcome in the last few years?
Thank you again for the nominations!